- Introduction to Programming Methods
- Health Economics
- From Data to Decision
- Experimental Methods and Causal Inference
- Go For It While You Can, Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF); Principal Investigator
- Contextuality in Choice, University of St. Gallen Research Fund; Principal Investigator
- Theorizing on Observables - Experimenting with Axioms, Richard Büchner Foundation; Principal Investigator
- 2018: Success fee for acquiring a Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) grant awarded by the University of St. Gallen.
- 2017: Latsis prize of the University of St. Gallen for work on microeconomics.
- 2016: Teaching load reduction for Top-Top publications, University of St. Gallen.